Posts Tagged ‘oatmeal’
If you want to lose your belly fat quickly, you need to follow strictly a healthy diet which combined by an exercise program. But the question is; Which foods will constitute your diet? You should eat everything, but with small portions. And you can find some foods which may help your diet below. You can choose them more than others.
- OATMEAL : Breafast causes a huge increase in blood sugar level. You can eat some oatmeal in your breakfasts. Oatmeal includes lots of fiber, which stays in your stomach for a long time and make your digestion longer. Therefore, your breakfast cannot attack on your blood sugar level. Please notice that, excess sugar in your blood will store as fat in your body.
- NUTS : You can think nuts are oily and calorie rich foods. It is true but nuts contain healthy oils. Nuts keep your tummy full, you can eat a few nuts before your meals and this may help you to feel full early and studies have showed that, people who ate nuts felt full longer. Avoid from salted nuts. Salt can cause an increase on your blood pressure. Hazelnut is a perfect choice. Hazelnut includes healing oils for your heart, keeps you full, good for your bones and your health as a whole. Do not eat nuts much, but eat everyday regulary a few of nuts.
- PROTEIN POWDERS: You can use protein powders. Protein powder contains amino acids that help you to burn your belly fat and build your muscles. You can add two teaspoon of protein powder to a fruity smoothie and drink.
- OLIVE OIL: Use olive oil or canola oil. These oils help you to take under control your cholesterol level. You can add olive oil to your salads.
- BERRIES: You can eat some berries everyday. Berries are a perfect fiber source and has a good taste. One small cup od raspberries include approximetively 6 grams of fiber.
- EGGS: Eggs are a perfect source of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 helps you to loose belly fat. You can eat one or two boiled egg every morning. Eggs are also a good protein source too.
- BEANS AND LEGUMES: Beans and legumes have low calorie and includes protein and fiber. You can eat a bean or legume rich dish everyday instead of meat. So you will replace lots of saturated fat to fiber.
- LEAN MEAT AND FISH: Choose lean meat such as chicken and fish instead of red meat. Especially fish are full of omega 3s.
- GRAINS: Whole grains include good carbs which are good for your health. Also whole grains help you to feel full longer. You can prepare some delicious foods from wheat grains or other grains.
- PEANUT BUTTER: Peanut butter is a good food. Peanut butter includes niacin which keeps your digestive system on track and prevents storing belly fat. But peanut butter has lots of fat, so you should not eat more than two spoon in a day.
- VAGETABLES: You should eat lots of green vagetables. Green vagetables are a good vitamin, mineral and fiber source. You can prepare delicious salads with them. Green vagetables have low calorie. Indeed, celery gives you less calorie than you burn while eating it.
- MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS: Milk and milk products are healthy. But choose low-fat products. They includes lots of calcium and protein.
- AVOCADO: You can eat avocados. Avocados are full of fiber, each avocado includes 11-17 grams of fiber. And in adition, avocados contain lots of monounsaturated fats which are heart-healthy.
- TEA: Do you know that, tea, especially green tea is rich in antioxidants. Tea helps you to burn more calorie. You can chose tea, especially green tea instead of coffee.
You can add this foods in your diet. Please notice that, a healthy life needs a healthy nutrition. Your diet must be your nutrition philosophy. Do not give up your dieting when you reach your goal weight. You can make some changes, but you shoul not give up dieting.